Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Real estate agents to sell our mansion? 2007/12/9 18:20
Dear Friends,

Does anyone know of good real estate broker (bi-lingual preferably) located in Japan ? We want to sell our brand new mansion for personal reasons by April 2008. Any leads or recommendations would be helpful. The mansion is located in shin-urayasu (tokyo to), Western style, 3LDK (101metres square area in total) and it would be available for move-in from April 2008. Currently it is being built as part of large house development project from a top, renowned construction firms. Kindly note this is an outright sale and it is for personal reasons only. If anyone needs additional information on mansion kindly let us know. If anyone had sold their mansion or property within japan we would like to hear from you too.

Thank you very much for reading our post.

Kind Regards,
mib2234
by mib2234  

Ken Corporation 2007/12/15 22:51
Ken Corporation has a lot of experience with foreign residents.
http://www.kencorp.com/index.cgi
by Uco rate this post as useful

RE: Real estate agents to sell 2007/12/16 16:32
Dear Uco,

Thank you very much for the info.

We will contact Kencorp.

Kind Regards,
mib2234
by mib2234 rate this post as useful

What a coincidence! 2008/1/2 15:10
Hi,

We are looking to rent/buy a mansion for a family of 3 in Shin-Urayasu and will be moving to Japan around Mar/Apr!

If you don't mind, can you send me some photos/details of the mansion?

Regards,
John
by John rate this post as useful

Nooo, go to Platinum. Ask for Bobby 2008/1/2 16:38
Sorry, I'm a little biased as I've dealth with both of those companies. Ken is well known but what they might not tell you is that they keep listings to themselves. Meaning that unless you're dealing with one of their agents, you might not even know what they have for sale. Whereas if you went with a company like Platinum, they'll advertise to everybody and NOT try to pocket the listing. If you're a seller, you want to market your property to as many people as possible since that will get you the highest price. Anyways, ask for Bobby Dozier (cool guy) and say I referred ya to him.

03-5114-1266

Ganbatte!
Cyrus

by Cyrus rate this post as useful

reply to this thread