Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

anyone into Prince of Tennis? 2007/12/10 13:45
ever since i began watching the anime ane reading the manga, i have been hooked on POT.

it has become my fav anime/manga at the moment.
by Morgo  

I love Tenipur and Tenimyu 2008/6/19 10:23
Hi there~ I love the Prince of Tennis anime, manga, CD's, and musicals. Is that enough xD

Sadly, I live in the US though.
by Kira rate this post as useful

i read some manga 2008/6/20 21:53
havent seen the anime but have read the first 10 volumes... its mainly a money thing that has stopped me progressing (its one of 40 manga series im reading at the moment) so i cant really afford to buy the rest at the moment. does it stay as good? i know some of the longer ones trail off...

although then again, whilst there are many volumes i find they only take about 40 minutes each (where as a text heavy manga will take me 2 hours)
by Shadow Jam rate this post as useful

Love it!!!!! 2008/7/28 00:59
I love POT and i got all the way through the anime and also watched the movie, which i though was cool but had tocut a lot of things
by Viika rate this post as useful

movie 2008/11/6 07:56
Yup, the movie did cut a lot of things out. I suppose its hard to make a 40+ volume manga into a 2-ish hour movie xD

The Prince of After School is out, and the great sequel is coming out around March.

Anyone watch the musicals?
by Kira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread