Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shopping places in Tokyo? Disneyland 2007/12/11 07:07
I'm going to Tokyo from 25th December to 30th December, can anyone please recommended best shopping places for clothing and areas? The only that I know of is Shibuya 109 in Shibyua. Is Disneyland worth going there? I'm just wondering. Thank heaps guys! x
by Siyuan  

shopping in Tokyo 2007/12/11 11:08
You can also visit small shops in Harajuku, a few department stores around Shinjuku station, and Ginza for designer clothes. I I think you should avoid the Disneyland during the winter holiday. It will be too crowded.
by mamiko rate this post as useful

rox 2007/12/11 14:37
rox building in asakusa is similar to shibuya 109 but i wouldn't make a special trip - only if you are in the area. abab in ueno is not bad. any department store has heaps but not cheap.

you can't come to tokyo and not go to disney. it is about 5000 yen for all day ticket, will cost about 1000 yen each way to get there and my guess is it will be busy so you won't be able to get on some rides unless you don't mind standing in line for hours
by joseph rate this post as useful

reply to this thread