Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any synth shop in Tokyo or Osaka? 2007/12/14 08:35
Ok; already know some places selling synths (like Musicland, for example); but was wondering if anyone knows of any shops focused only to synths / dj equipment/ keyboards... that kinf of stuff; I would be specially interested if they had 2nd hand synths, but any synth shop advice would be great.
by Aerond  

Tokyo 2008/3/19 01:20
Hi - near Ochanomizu JR station, down the hill towards Jinbocho is a street that I love to go to for new and used synths/DJ/etc. In Akihabara is the Sofmap "Music Creator's Shop" (on the 5th floor) that has great deals on new & used stuff, Lastly (that I know of) is the area near Tokyu department store in Shibuya, several stores there including one historical one specializing in Moog, apparently the owner was a friend of Bob Moog! - anybody know any other places?
by lee rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2008/3/19 07:30
Thank you very much; itLs very helpful; ILm going to Tokyo in a month and I really want to bring something back home :)
by Aerond rate this post as useful

...more info 2008/3/20 22:20
I found an old post of mine with better info so you don't have to search around too much --
in Ochanomizu - "Ishibashi" and several other stores
in Shibuya - "Music Key" (not the Moog shop but that one is just around the corner)
In Akihabara - Sofmap Apple store, "Creator's shop" on 5th floor, also "Tomoca" shop on 2nd floor of "My Way" complex just outside the JR station is good for smaller accessories and live sound gear
In Ginza - sometimes the "Yamano Music" store has good sale prices and special deals on their 6th floor

by lee rate this post as useful

reply to this thread