Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

penpal help? 2007/12/18 10:59
What is the trick to finding a true LOON TERM pen pal who actually replies to you more than once
or does such a thing exist or
is it an oxymoron... it seems that many people here are looking for (i am not saying ALL are)but still:
a) someone to practice their language skills
B)to break the monotony of their lives.. in other words many just reply like once and stop replying
C) are looking for mates which really hinders their chances of finding good people anyways
maybe I am not good at pen paling... but what the heck is the secret in finding a good LONG TERM penpal... grrr?
Has anyone found one?
What is/was the secret to their success?
thanks for reading this =)
by Ace  

Simple 2007/12/18 11:19
Hi, I have 2 penpals from Canada, and I have been exchanging emails for more than 2 years now.
And one of them, daily basis.

When I put myself on the bullitain board, I received many emails from lonely guys who want to have girlfriend in Japan.
So I wrote that I am not interested in that, and would like to make friends who I can share lots of things in my life.

I think you can write simply what kind of friends you are looking for?
by crouton1 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread