Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Walking Help 2007/12/19 18:22
Where can I purchase the old age walking help instrument, like walking stick or Four Leg walking help for old age??

Please help if there are some shop that I can visit can see the suitable thing.

I want it for my mother back home so can't visit a Doctor and take advice.

Many Thanks
by Ymail  

department store 2007/12/20 12:54
A lot of department stores have sections with goods for elderly people- there are canes and walking frames available there. In my area Seiyu department store has half a floor for products for elderly people.
by Sira rate this post as useful

In Shinjuku? 2007/12/20 23:56
Thanks, I will visit some big department store, any suggestion near Shinjuku?

Also is there any specialised shop dealing only in this field to get a good selection?
by Ymail rate this post as useful

Odakyu in Shinjuku 2007/12/21 11:41
Odakyu department has a corner offering various goods for elderly people, including canes and so on.
It's on the 8th floor of their main building.
by . rate this post as useful

reply to this thread