Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ETC in Japan 2007/12/31 08:48
I travel the highways often and would like to get ETC for the tolls. Does anyone know of an english website that I can find how to get it and what the costs are for it?
by Wesley Kluckhohn  

... 2007/12/31 19:20
The costs are the same for ETC as for non ETC, except for some discounts during peak hours and during the night.

In order to get ETC, you need ETC equipment and an ETC card, which comes in combination with a credit card, i.e. you will require a Japanese credit card, i.e. you will require residence in Japan.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread