Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to send email to ybb.co.jp? 2008/1/1 05:47
i had a friend from japan gave me his email like this
" xxx.****@ybb.co.jp " tried sending but failed. no such server according to the mail reply.

i did some research, ybb.co.jp it seems associated with Yahoo Broadband in japan. quite complex system. anyone can help to clear my doubts? is my friend's email wrong? with the " xxx " in front of his email?Thanks in advance
by Wee  

... 2008/1/1 14:09
I cannot say anything about the part before the @, but you might want to try:
@ybb.ne.jp
and see if it goes through.
by AK rate this post as useful

but failed 2008/1/1 16:00
hey, thx for helping, just wanna ask is that kinda email is to do with phone email?

still failed :( , i assume he is not giving wrong email. but i wonder why i cant send at all.
by Wee rate this post as useful

. 2008/1/1 19:13
@ybb.ne.jp is a PC email account for Yahoo! ADSL users.

You can also try @yahoo.co.jp (Yahoo! free email address, like @yahoo.com in US).
If the recipient is a Yahoo! ADSL user, both addresses should work same way.

Neither has to do with phone email.
by meringue4 rate this post as useful

its a question also 2008/8/7 18:53
can i ask something...??how can i send e mail to my korean friend..??i had already tried sending him but still it is failure..pls help me
by ritchelle rate this post as useful

. 2008/8/7 18:56
How does it fail?

failure 2008/8/7 19:23
according to mail reply their no such server...whats wrong with it.?
by ritchelle rate this post as useful

. 2008/8/8 07:09
Possible reasons are: mail address is wrong, mail service was discontinued, mail server is out of order for a long time, etc.

What is the mail address (only after @)?

reply to this thread