Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sapporo shopping 2008/1/2 23:45
I am in Niseko at the moment and wanting to spend a day in Sapporo shopping.Can anyone tell me the best area to go to. I will have minimal time so would love to be able to head to the right area without too much hassle. thanks
by katrina  

... 2008/1/3 12:07
I recommend the Sapporo Factory for a broad range of shopping:
http://www.sapporo-factory.co.jp/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Sapporo shopping 2008/4/15 01:00
is there an english website for sapporo factory? Is this far away from Chitose airport?
by clover rate this post as useful

Sapporo shopping 2008/4/15 14:12
for shopping in Sapporo you will need to get to the Sapporo station. It takes 36 minutes on the JR from Chitose airport (ticket price 1040 yen). As you walk out of the train you need to go up the stairs, and there you are, in the center of the city. Moreover surrounded by the shopping centers: Stellar Place (that's where you actually walk out)- with all types of stores (GAP, Comme Sa ism, etc), Daimaru - top world brand stores (Chanel, Dior, Burberry, etc.), Bic Camera - home, clothes, electronics, Loft/Seibu - again everything for your home, clothes, etc. And it's all just in one area.
Sapporo is great for shopping!
by Daria rate this post as useful

reply to this thread