Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

University Exchange programs. 2008/1/4 07:02
Hello! There are tons of high school exchange programs to get to japan for a year and live with a host family. Due to my age of 19, I can't participate in these high school exchanges. Are there any university exchanges that I might be able to get into, or possibly some other option that will give me essentially the same experience as a high school exchange? Any suggestions would be more then appreciated! Thanks!
by Devin  

... 2008/1/4 18:03
Are you a college student? Many private schools, such as, Waseda, Keio, ICU, Sophia and others, have exchange programs. Why don't you check the webpages?
by JLady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread