Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

chartering of transport 2008/1/5 00:54
We have 11 of us doing a 15 days Hokkaido round trip this coming Feb. Other than travelling with rail pass, is chartering of mini bus with driver available in Hokkaido and during winter? If yes, is it recommended?
by Grace  

... 2008/1/5 10:14
In reading websites, a party of 11 does not fit a minibus. (Maximum occupancy for a minibus is 9) You need to book 1 passenger-car plus a minibus. Though it may be comfortable to move in chartered cars, you need to pay about 80,000-90,000 yen per day (for a minibus + passenger car, 1 day = 8hrs).
by JLady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread