Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Immigration agent 2008/1/9 02:56
l am planing moveing to japan this year, do anybody know of a very good visa or immigration agent based in japan that wil help in my applications? Thanks All
by Emmy  

No 2008/1/10 11:45
You don't need an immigration agent to get a visa. You just fill out an application and turn in all required documents. It's pretty straight forward.

What's your situation?
by Jon rate this post as useful

Why would you need an agent? 2008/1/10 13:24
You shouldn't need an agent for most circumstances. As long as you meet the requirements (sponsorship etc) and fill out the forms at the embassy or consulate if necessary, that should be all you need to do.
by Sira rate this post as useful

... 2008/1/10 18:47
You can find many of them in the internet and printed publications. Your spouse should be able to look them up.

They can be a great help in reducing the effort of getting a visa. But if you apply outside in Japan, you would still have to visit the embassy or consulate, assuming that you hire an agent based in Japan.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread