Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

studying sports management in japan 2008/1/12 08:56
i want to know if there is a college in japan(which teachesin english)which offers sports management,physical education,or any sports related programs...as an undergraduate course.
by clare  

. 2008/1/12 09:08
Short answer is none that I can think of that will teach it in english, in Japanese most likely. Not even Temple University Japan, or ICU.

ICU does require you to take PE classes as part of their other programs, hoever it is not part of their undergraduate majors or minors, just classes you have to take, but I doubt that is what you were looking for.
by John rate this post as useful

. 2008/1/12 09:14
yeah john,that's not what i'm looking for.but thanks anyway.
by clare rate this post as useful

reply to this thread