Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

visit Japan 2008/1/14 01:56
Hi, I'm planning to visit Japan; can you give me any useful suggestion as to plan my travel? best season? what to see? I'll stay on Japan only 10 days so i don't want to waste time... Many thanks...
by fabel  

... 2008/1/14 11:31
by Uji rate this post as useful

visit Japan 2008/1/14 13:39
questions similar to yours (only the number of days change) are asked practically everyday. This is why there is a small search window right above the first question on the main page wit ha list of all the types of questions. Type your question and you will get pages after pages of answers. you can then get all sorts of good ideas and make a preliminary itinerary.

by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

visit Japan 2008/1/15 06:17
I've found spring (late March, early April) and fall (late Oct, early Nov) to be very nice seasons if going to Tokyo and/or Kyoto. Both cities will have more than enough to see in 10 days. Tokyo can actually look beautiful during cherry blossom season. The east side of Kyoto is lined with temples and gardens and afford nice viewing of both cherry blossoms and also momiji (fall color).
by Steve rate this post as useful

reply to this thread