Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Family of 6 weekly /monthly apartments? 2008/1/14 02:54
Are there any weekly/monthly apartments suitable for a family of 6? I think we would need 2K with cooking and washing facilities (nothing fancy) and could stay anywhere in Japan but our ideal would be Niigata City. Please help. We plan to stay 1-2 months.
by gillian  

... 2008/1/14 13:07
could stay anywhere in Japan but our ideal would be Niigata City
I'm a bit confused with this part...but this site may help you.
J&F : http://www.jafnet.co.jp/index_en.html
by JLady rate this post as useful

Thank you. 2008/1/14 19:06
The reason is that we have family in Niigata but are unable to stay with them. However we have been unable to find accomodation in Niigata and we can't bring up half-Japanese children without taking them to Japan so we are prepared to stay in any area of Japan where we can get accommodation for a few weeks. A hotel isn't suitable as we need to cook and wash but that seems to be all there is in Niigata according to Tourist Information. A house swap would be ideal but I doubt there are many Japanese families who would be able to come to UK for a period as long as a few weeks. I'll have a look at that site, though. Thanks.
by gillian rate this post as useful

reply to this thread