Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

is this real estate company legitimate? 2008/1/16 08:01
Hi,
We are moving to Osaka and are about to rent an appartment. My boyfriend has become a bit paranoid about paying our deposit and wants to find out if the real estate company is legitimate. Can anyone vouch for Apollo Properties in Osaka? I have googled it and it looks ok.

Thanks
Deb
by debbie  

... 2008/1/16 11:15
I don't want to make you nervous but one thing I'm curious is that the fax number (and address) of this company belongs to a Japanese company (Akasaka Corporation, selling shoe material and pet goods) and that the phone numbers listed are those of "cell phones" (Numbers starting from "090""080" are those of cell phones). It is not so common for an established business to use cell phone numbers for contact.
by JLady rate this post as useful

Don't deposit money!! 2008/1/16 13:07
I live in Osaka but I have never heard of that company - probably it is pretty small company?
I don't think companies have only cell phones, so I recommend not depositing money.

I searched the fax number, and found a company called "Akasaka" which has the same fax number and same adress
with Apollo Properties.
http://phonebook.yahoo.co.jp/a127/g120/g20089/g31929000/
The top is Akasaka's fax number, and the second is telephone number.
I also found a company for dog's cloths with the same phone and telephone number.
http://mirimiri.jp/cgi-bin/HPmirimiri/sitemaker.cgi?mode=pag...

They are the same company, but I couldn't find any info about Apollo Properties.
by crouton1 rate this post as useful

. 2008/1/22 22:27
I will vouch for them.

I know numerous people who have used them, and almost used them myself (went to look at a place).

Not sure what is up with the contact info though. Make sure it is really Apollo you are dealing with, not someone trying to use the name.
by . rate this post as useful

reply to this thread