Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Flight to Beijing from Kansai KIX 2008/1/20 14:12
I am looking for low priced flights from Kansai International to Beijing in April 2008, to spend 4-5 days in Beijing. Previous forum responses recommended No1 Travel Agency and IACE Travel. Both have branches in Kansai/Osaka Does anyone have experience with these companies to recommend them, or know of another English speaking travel agent who would make this booking?
by Stephen, Australian  

No 1 are fine 2008/1/21 08:34
I recommend No1 and also Across travel although I am not sure if they have an office in Kansai- I have booked flights through the Tokyo branches of both many times.

Be aware that there are no genuine "budget airlines" flying that route (or most routes for that matter out of Japan) and that prices for flights do not vary that much between the discount travel agents, especially for a short flight like KIX- Beijing. Northwest airlines is among the cheaper carriers flying Japan-Asia.

The problem if you are overseas will be payment as they may not take credit cards and an international bank transfer can be expensive.

Online agencies like Zuji or Kayak can be very helpful- I live in Japan but I use these if I want to book a flight in another region.

by Sira rate this post as useful

Thank you 2008/1/25 20:19
Thanks Sira. Very useful. I've sent emails to NoI and Across and we'll see how we go. Fingers crossed.
by Stephen rate this post as useful

reply to this thread