Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tachikawa to Matsumoto 2008/1/23 09:25
I'm planning on driving to Matsumoto this fall from the Tachikawa area. I was wondering how long it would take to drive there. Expressway driving for the most part is ok.
by Paul  

. 2008/1/23 16:47
You might enter the Chuo Express Way from Kunitachi-Fuchu Interchange. There is a fork in around Okaya to the Chuo Express Way toward Nagoya, or Nagano Express Way toward Matsumoto. Choose the latter. Get off at Matsumoto Interchange.

Total distance is 190.9km and the maximum driving speed is limited to 80km/h for most of the part. Travel time will be slightly more than 2 hours. The toll fee is 4,950yen.

Have a safe trip.
by optimistk rate this post as useful

Thanks 2008/1/23 23:12
The vehicle I'll be renting includes most tolls, so that should save me a bundle. We'll also have a GPS system.

I appreciate the help.
by Paul rate this post as useful

... 2008/1/24 08:15
The vehicle I'll be renting includes most tolls, so that should save me a bundle. We'll also have a GPS system.

Can you elaborate on this? Are you saying that an ETC card comes with the rental car?
by Uji rate this post as useful

Uji 2008/1/28 00:47
No, my son is in the USAF and he can rent a van on base with the tolls included in the price. It's a military perk.
by Paul rate this post as useful

reply to this thread