Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Roundtrip airfare price to Tokyo 2008/1/24 13:08
Hi,

There is a travel agency at my university offering roundtrip airfare to Tokyo for $748cdn. I'm just wondering if this is a good price. If not, what should I be looking to pay? Thanks^^
by Nikki  

... 2008/1/24 13:52
If this is price includes all additional fees, such as fuel surcharge and airport taxes, then it is a pretty good deal. I consider anything below CAD 1000 for a direct flight a relatively good deal, especially during the peak seasons.

I assume you are leaving from Vancouver. The deal would be even better from airports in eastern Canada.
by Uji rate this post as useful

from Vancouver 2008/1/24 14:28
I agree with Uji, if the price includes all taxes, it's pretty good for spring travel. Normally it is about $1200 from Vancouver.
by . rate this post as useful

I think it's a good deal 2008/1/25 04:19
The lowest fare I'm able to get is $1070 (all inclusive) from Toronto to Tokyo but it's on March 8th (I believe it's March break). It's a direct flight for me though.
by Stephen rate this post as useful

thx 2008/1/25 15:09
Thank you so much! I will check about the fees. I guess it is a pretty good price then!
by Nikki87 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread