Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Address in Shinjuku-Tokyo 2008/1/28 20:23
Hi :

I would like to rent a car when in Tokyo. I am staying at the Shinjuku Washington Hotel. There is 1 Mazda outlet (from the ToCoo site) nearby which is at the following address:

1-2-12 Takadanobaba Shinjuku-ku

Does anybody know how far this outlet is from the hotel? Is it within walking distance?

Alternatives are Nissan outlets at:

(1) 5-25-11 Nishishinjyuku Shinjyuku-ku OR
(2) 1-35-3 Takadanobaba Shinjyuku-ku

If any of these are any closer please let me know.

Many Thanks,
Johan
by Johan  

Nishi-Shinjuku 2008/1/29 10:38
Johan,

The Shinjuku Washington Hotel is in Nishi-Shinjuku, so the first of the two Nissan outlets you mention is only a 5-10 minute walk away.
The other two places in Takadanobaba would be a long walk (30 minutes +) or two stops away on the Yamanote line.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Are you sure? 2008/1/29 20:05
Are you sure you want to rent a car while in Tokyo? Tokyo can really be a nightmare for drivers, and parking lots are very expensive, while public transport works fast and is very reliable. I wonder why you want to rent a car in Tokyo?
by Aerond rate this post as useful

Thank You 2008/1/29 21:50
Thanks Dave for the reply. I would like to rent a car to drive to Takayama from Tokyo - not for driving around in Tokyo itself - that will all be by public transportation.
by Johan rate this post as useful

johan 2008/1/30 06:49
Try this site:

http://diddlefinger.com/

to look the addresses up yourself.

Ahhhh... instant gratification, great, isn't it?
by Paul rate this post as useful

reply to this thread