Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where can I rent Japanese furniture ? 2008/1/29 12:41
I am an event planner in the US. I am in the process of planning a themed event. I would love to use floor chairs and the traditional low dining tables for this event but have no idea of a company that rents these types of items. If any one can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
by Anitra  

Renting Japanese furniture. 2008/1/30 19:36
I don't think that there is much demand in the USA for the rental of that type of furniture, anymore that there is a demand for, let's say, Louis XIII (Louis 13) rental furniture. in addition you don't mention where in the USA you are located. one idea would be to contact Japanese restaurants in you area. Or you could improvise with plain coffee tables and floor cushions. I have stayed in several homes in Japan and none of them had legless chairs. No restaurant I have ever been in my home town in North America, and we have 100s of then, have these chairs either. By the way if you want to use Japanese style dining furniture surely the meal will then be Japanese? the Japanese chef should know.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread