Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Looking for Japanese Beverage In America 2008/1/29 14:10
so i spent a few weeks in japan about a year ago, and ever since ive been on a hunt here for a drink by Aquarius . I KNOW pocari sweat and Aquarius are supposed to be the same, but i hate pocari sweat. The drink im looking for is called Active Diet. Does anyone know anywhere where i can buy active diet online?
by Pat  

Coca-cola 2008/1/30 20:58
Coke makes it, it's just a sugar free or low calorie. Same thing as Aquarius, just there way of saying "diet/lo cal". I too had the same interest 3 years ago when I went home on leave. I had actually e-mailed coke and they say they don't import it to the states. Not much help I know...If you find out though...Post the answer!
by MarineUSMC rate this post as useful

. 2008/1/31 05:28
by John rate this post as useful

Yeah 2008/1/31 06:25
Yeah i know i saw that already, but that was 2 years ago. I wasn't sure if i asked the question there if it would move back up into recent for people to actually answer it. So i just figured id post a new question to see if anything has changed and if anyone knows anything new. But it looks like sadly nothing has changed.
by pat rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/14 06:10
Where in the US do you live? If you live in the area that has a high Japanese population, you might be in luck. I live in OC in california and there are a few Japanese grocery stores here, such as Mitsuwa and Marukai. Aquarius is available in these stores. It's my favorite as well--tastes much better than Pocari Sweat. I have a large bottle of Aquarius in my fridge---yummm
by sachy rate this post as useful

Mitsuwa 2008/2/18 13:57
Yeah i live in NY, so i went to the Mitsuwa in NJ, but they didnt have any aquarious products. However, now that i know they carry them, ill ask for them the next time im in there. Maybe they were just sold out.
Its just rough, because im in college right now in Upstate NY, so i have to wait till i go back home to go over the Mitsuwa. I guess ill just have to suffer a little longer
by Pat rate this post as useful

try jgrocer.com 2008/2/19 08:41
this person is selling the powder form of aquarius and active diet, i sent hima email and hes just starting his store and will add more products .
by nozomi rate this post as useful

japantodoor.com sell them online 2008/2/19 18:09
I got powder ones from them, they send directly to me from Japan, it saves me the hassle and the search. Hope this helps : p

Lina
by Lina Wilson rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/20 06:40
Pat,

I'm sorry they didn't have Aquarius. The store I go, Costa Mesa, CA usually has it but it's sold out sometimes, especially in summer. If you talk to a manager and ask him to save some and call you, they will.

The powder will do in the pinch but it's just not the same....
by sachy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread