Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Hotel Recommendation 2008/1/29 14:17
I'm staying in Tokyo for a couple days before returning to the U.S. and I'm looking for a hotel for maybe 5000 yen or less/night. I tried Toyoko but the one in Asakusa is about 7100 yen/night. I also prefer one closer to Narita Airport.

Also, about Narita Airport, which terminal deals with departures to the U.S.?
by JOe  

. 2008/1/30 09:05
Joe,
Narita Airport is not near Tokyo, it takes 1 - 1.5 hours just to get to Tokyo by train.

What terminal for flights out depends on the airline. Some use terminal 1 some use terminal 2. Again depends on which airline you use.

5000yen is really low even for cheap business hotels. Might have to go for something lower or fewer services then business hotels. However you might use this service here to search:
http://travel.rakuten.co.jp/en/
by John rate this post as useful

. 2008/1/30 09:07
To add if you had a hotel near Narita Airport, it will take you 2000 MIN. yen a day just to get to Tokyo, so if you found a 5000yen a night near Narita, but you're spending 2000yen min a day just to get to/from Tokyo, you can see you're not really saving any money there.
by John rate this post as useful

- 2008/1/30 14:11
The departure flight is with United in the afternoon.
by Joe rate this post as useful

- 2008/1/30 14:14
by Joe rate this post as useful

reply to this thread