Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Party In Tokyo? Drinking 2008/2/2 03:32
Hey Guys, well im back 'again' to Japan in May (5th for like hmm 10 days) 3rd trip now considering i just only got home from japan lol.

anyways, This time im going with a friend, we will be wearing our kilts to go out there and have a gander down Shinjuku/Harijuku etc with the kilts on to see what the locals think lol!

Anyways, we are staying in the Asakusa Annex again and they have a bar called Barr23 or something like that, but where would be best for us to actually go at nights out drinking and dancing etc in the city?? its one thing that i didnt get to experience either of the last two trips..

Anyways if you could help out with some advice that be great (Info on clubs, DJ's? etc not worried kinda music just like a "Out in town" sorta place) I dont remember seeing anything like that when i was there.

Ta
-Mint
by murraymint  

:) 2008/2/2 08:52
As long as you do not bother other people, why not? Unfortunately, there is an increasing number of problems caused by drunken foreigners, causing noise, fighting and other misbehavior on the streets of Japan, especially in ski resorts such as Niseko and Hakuba.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread