Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kyoto to Tokyo Narita for 6pm flight? 2008/2/5 02:55
Is it possible to get from Kyoto to Tokyo Narita airport in time for a 6pm departure? Or should I travel back to Tokyo the day before and spend the night?
by Musky  

... 2008/2/5 11:09
That is no problem! You have the choice between taking trains or flying from Osaka's Itami Airport to Narita Airport. Itami Airport is just one hour outside Kyoto.

There are flights from Itami to Narita at 13:30 and 14:25, arriving in Narita at 14:45 and 15:40 respectively. You would have to leave Kyoto around 10:30 or 11:30 respectively.

If you prefer the train, you would have to depart Kyoto also around 11:00 to noon at the latest. The trip from Kyoto to Narita Airport takes about four hours.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Kyoto to Itami Airport 2008/2/15 05:23
My flight Itami to Narita is 7:45AM. What time do I need to check in for domestic flight? And what time do I need to leave Kyoto Station by bus to get to Itami on time for check in? Thank you.
by Anthony LAX rate this post as useful

... 2008/2/15 15:04
My flight Itami to Narita is 7:45AM. What time do I need to check in for domestic flight?

By 15 minutes before departure time. The gate closes 10 minutes before departure.

And what time do I need to leave Kyoto Station by bus to get to Itami on time for check in?

Here is the timetable:
http://www.okkbus.co.jp/timetable/unchin.cgi?rosen=kyt_itm&m...

I personally would go for the 6am departure.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread