Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ghibli Museum 2008/2/8 07:04
I am looking to get Ghibli Museum passes through JTB, however they require a passport number. Has anyone got these passes through JTB and is it safe to give out your passport number?
by Oskar  

... 2008/2/8 08:43
JTB is Japan's largest travel agency. I doubt that they will be handling your passport number in an irresponsible way. What could they do with it anyway?
by Uji rate this post as useful

my jtb experience 2008/2/8 08:53
I actually had a hard time with the JTB trying to get ghibli tickets. Eventually I gave up, and just picked them up at a Lawson's while I was in Tokyo. It was pretty easy really.
by Crysys rate this post as useful

JTB is the best way to go 2008/2/20 17:41
In Mitaka, close to the station there is a JTB office that will gladly help you get a ghibli museum ticket. I believe this is the easiest way for a foreinger, as the personell there has a lot of experience with foreingers: The moment I came in there last year, they asked me if I was here for the Ghibli museum. You fill in a form, lend them your passport and 2 minutes later you are all set ;).
You can find the JTB office on the right side of the shopping street straight ahead of you when you exit the station.
by Jimmy Van Hecke rate this post as useful

reply to this thread