Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Daiso 100 Yen Shop in Kyoto 2008/2/8 16:30
Any Daiso 100 Yen shop in Kyoto? Or if not any which is the biggest in Kyoto?
by Mel  

Daiso, Kyoto 2008/2/9 01:43
There are several in and around Kyoto, I think the biggest is located southwest of Nijo station. Here is the location on a map:

http://tinyurl.com/2zrf85

by RobBeer rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/9 02:24
Hi. I had problem viewing the map. It was just blank. Any address in Romaji?
by Mel rate this post as useful

Try this 2008/2/9 03:28
Here is the address in Japanese:

京都府京都市中京区西ノ京東月光町1−62

Copy and paste it into the "JP Address" link/popup at the top, right of this web site:

http://diddlefinger.com

. 2008/2/9 04:54
Hi RobBeer, thanks so much for your assistance. I see in the map that it is close to Nijo Station. What road is it on and would you know which bus travels pass it? I will be staying close to Karasuma Dori and Shijo Dori (Kyo No Yado Shimaya).
by Mel rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/9 06:22
Hi Mel, The street is Sanjo Dori. Sorry, I don't know the bus number. Personally I enjoy the walk from Karasuma Dori all the way along Sanjo Dori. About halfway it becomes a covered shopping street, when that ends Daiso is along about another 4-5 blocks more on the right-hand side.

What are the opening hours? 2009/6/15 12:23
About this particular Daiso store in Kyoto, can someone please tell me generally what are the opening hours and when it closes?

We were hoping to go there after early dinner and wonder if the store will still be open.

Thanks.
by Wildmonkey rate this post as useful

daiso 2009/6/15 12:59
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Thank you so much! 2009/6/15 13:12
Thanks so much for looking it up for me. Much appreciated!
by Wildmonkey rate this post as useful

reply to this thread