Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

moving job and lifestyle to Japan 2008/2/8 19:59
I have a question for anyone who can give some kind advise ;) I am currently Living in the UK with my Girlfriend and am considering to move to Japan, i am English and can hardly speak any Japanese, I am working in the UK as a graphic designer/ illustrator and have a good possition with my job, my Bosses are happy for me to move to Japan and still work remotly (basicly work in Japan and get paid by a UK based company, working for a UK company) my question is: can i get a visa that will allow this? what do i need to do be able to stay in Japan and keep my job? any help would be appriciated
by mill804  

... 2008/2/9 08:19
Working holiday visa or spouse visa are the options that come to my mind. A spouse visa, of course, would require you to get married to your girlfriend first. But there is no "self-employment visa":
by Uji rate this post as useful

WHV 2008/2/9 10:17
And a working holiday visa will only allow you to stay up to a year.
by Sira rate this post as useful

thanks very much! 2008/2/10 01:21
many thanks for your answere, appriciate the help
by Mill804 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread