Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What does this JPN interviewer say to me 2008/2/10 00:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfMLKJS9LmM

Is the link, someonebody from Famitsu which I is a video game magazine from Japan came to America.

He conducted an interview on the biggest video game tournament.

Lucky for me I was visiting USA and he interviewed me and I am espically wondering what he said at the very end.

I have 2 friends who are non JPN and they say he says the sentence to fast for them.

I am the Terry Bogard looking dude (the one all in red) and I am after the black dude holding the white joystick near the end.

My friends roughly told me how the conversation went but please feel free to tell me anything important.

This is from the Dec issue of Famitsu WAVE DVD mag, thansk once again if you mail something
by Abhi  

Interview 2008/2/10 11:12
Abhi,

The interviewer doesn't really say that much, and what he says is basically just translating the English for the benefit of Japanese viewers.
He first says "We've found a Garou Densetsu guy", then asks "Where did he find this? - referring to the jacket, followed by "He bought this for 4,000 yen!", apparently implying that it was expensive. That's all.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Thanks BUT 2008/2/10 23:30
I thought he meant how much for everything (including cap) as I opened my jacket and even looked at my shirt
by Abhi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread