Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Surutto Kansai 2/3 Day Ticket 2008/2/13 20:29
I have read thru this site's info on the Surutto Kansai card but I still have questions as I am headed out to nature areas. I have also looked at the map provided but I am not sure what minor railways covers & in which areas. Here is my planned trip, can someone advise whether the Surutto Kansai card covers the following minor railway & bus routes:
1) Akameguchi station, Mie Prefecture-for Akame 48 Waterfalls. This uses the Kintetsu Osaka Line Express. Plus a bus ride from Akameguchi train station to the Akame 48 site. Are both train & bus covered by the Surutto?

2) Tondabayashi station, Mount Kongozan. Uses the Kintetsu Minamiosaka Nagano Line Semi Express. At Tondabayashi station, take the bus to reach the foot of Mount Kongozan. Are both train & bus covered by the Surutto?

3) Ishibashi Station, Minoh Park. Uses Hankyu Takarazuka Line Express. At Ishibashi Station, take the bus to reach Minoh Park. Are both train & bus covered by the Surutto?
by japan_traveller  

... 2008/2/15 14:56
Akameguchi station, Mie Prefecture-for Akame 48 Waterfalls. This uses the Kintetsu Osaka Line Express. Plus a bus ride from Akameguchi train station to the Akame 48 site. Are both train & bus covered by the Surutto?

The train ride by express train is covered to Akameguchi Station as shown on the map:
http://www.surutto.com/conts/ticket/3dayeng/images/en_map200...

The bus to Akame Waterfall is operated by Mie Kotsu, which is not covered by the Surutto Kansai tickets.

Tondabayashi station, Mount Kongozan. Uses the Kintetsu Minamiosaka Nagano Line Semi Express. At Tondabayashi station, take the bus to reach the foot of Mount Kongozan. Are both train & bus covered by the Surutto?

The train is covered as shown on the map. The bus is operated by Kongo Bus, which seems to be one of the few bus companies in the greater Osaka region, which is not covered by the Surutto Kansai tickets.

Ishibashi Station, Minoh Park. Uses Hankyu Takarazuka Line Express. At Ishibashi Station, take the bus to reach Minoh Park. Are both train & bus covered by the Surutto?

Note that you can take the train all the way to Mino Station, from where Mino Park seems to be accessible on foot. The train journey to Mino Station is fully covered by the Surutto Kansai tickets.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread