Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Conditions for getting a COE ? 2008/2/20 11:41
Hi all!
I am wondering what are the conditions for getting a COE? I read that some people that posted on this forum couldn't get COE. Some wait for 3 months for it to come. While some just 1 1/2 month. What are the reasons for not being able to get a COE and what are its requirements?

Thanks people!
Jason
by Jason  

Varies with type of visa? 2008/2/20 22:59
I recently got a COE for a three year intra-company transferee visa. The application only took three weeks.

Perhaps it varies depending on the kind of visa that you're looking for?
by NickW rate this post as useful

COE 2008/2/20 23:33
Might be a stupid question but what is a COE?
by S rate this post as useful

COE 2008/2/21 00:15
COE - Certificate of Eligibility

hmm... All I know is that, it is a working visa. It was suppose to be a training visa, but because training visas seems like its hard to get, so the company arrange to have me( a group of us actually) get a working visa. Pros and Cons to it... but supposely, its easier to get a working visa than a training visa? I'm actually not sure. But its something that was pre-arrange when I got to it.

Anyone have more experiences with it?
by Jason rate this post as useful

... 2008/2/21 07:21
As mentioned above, the required documents vary drastically depending on what kind of visa you are applying for. The time it takes to process the application is typically between 3 weeks and 3 months, depending on how busy the immigration bureau is and how complicated the application is.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread