Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Some hotel questions 2008/2/21 13:50
Hi,
please help with these enquiries!

1. I have read on a review for one tokyo hotel that the room did not even include a wardrobe. Surely the hotel rooms have space at least to hang a few shirts, etc?

2. I am considering staying at one of the hotles below:

- Apa hotel Nishiazabu,4-4-5 Nishi Azabu, Minato-Ku,Tokyo
- Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn, 1-6-6, Atago, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- B Roppongi hotel, 3-9-8 Roppongi,Minato-ku,Tokyo

With regard to the Airport Limousine, please advise what would be the closest drop off/pickup point for these hotels.

Thanks!

by John  

business hotel 2008/2/21 23:13
The hotels you mentioned are typical business hotels. Yes some have no wardrobe but only hangers or a rack for your trousers. Please do not forget this type of hotel is for the Japanese sales men who make one night stops during their journey to their customers and they are used to have only a fresh shirt and underwear as luggage. Most of these hotels supply toothbrush, razor, liquid soap and shampoo so nothing more is needed.

by Peter rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/21 23:15
Usually, the lack of a wardrobe of closet is common with business hotels like Toyoko Inn. Their older hotels usually included a wardrobe, but to save space the newer locations have a coat rack and hangers on one wall. If any of the hotels you have listed do not have wardrobes, I would avoid. At their prices (11,500-15,750) I would expect a wardrobe. I could get virtually all the in-room amenities offered by those hotels for much less at Toyoko Inn (7,140).

In fact, for the prices of those hotels you could get an apartment room at Tokyu Stay in Merguro, a few stops on the subway from the Roppongi area. You could get a large (25m2) apartment with balcony for 12,600 Yen, less for more than 7 days.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

reply to this thread