Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

IT profession 2008/2/22 14:33
my husband is an IT Professional. He had already trained for japanese language and currently he is in Osaka for further trainings in japanese culture and programming. My question is, How can he find job or stay in japan with me and our 10months old daughter? Thanks
by hailey  

Try IT recruitment agencies 2008/2/25 13:59
He can contact the recruitment agencies that recruit for the international IT industry in Japan- for example the agencies Robert Walters or Robert Half. If he has the skills and experience then he should be able to find a job fairly quickly.
by Sira rate this post as useful

... 2008/2/27 16:09
Once he has a job offer, he can get a visa for himself (work visa) and for you two (dependent visas):
by Uji rate this post as useful

thanks 2008/2/27 16:49
Sira and Uji,

Thank you very much, you spend your time to reply my concern. Your message gave us more courage to find a greener pasture for my husband for our family as well.
by hailey rate this post as useful

reply to this thread