Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to sell old clothes? 2008/2/28 23:47
I have brand name clothes that are in great quality that I'd like to sell to a vintage/used clothing store... Off-House is hardly worth selling used goods to for a reasonable price, so I was wondering if anyone knew a better place to go?

I was thinking maybe somewhere on Takeshita-dori...??
by Mike  

Perhaps... 2008/3/2 11:47
You could try Chicago. Not sure if they buy clothes, but they sell tons of used clothing, so they may...

Chicago
Omotesando Store / Tokyo
6-31-21 Jingumae Shibuya
Phone 03-3409-5017
by Nika rate this post as useful

clothes 2009/4/21 11:36
I also was wondering this... I went to one used clothing store in Harajuku but they said they don't buy old clothes...?! (so where DO they get all those clothes then??)

Other than that I have no idea... so any help is appreciated thanks! ;)
by Lisa (guest) rate this post as useful

recycle stores 2009/4/21 18:20
Recycle shops buy second hand clothes, but it depends on the brand, gender and age range.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Recycle shops? 2009/6/15 13:11
Recycle shops... where can I find those, and what kind of shop are they? Do they buy/sell lots of other things besides used clothes? Or are you simply referring to used clothing shops?
Thanks for the reply, by the way :)
by Lisa (guest) rate this post as useful

Lisa 2009/6/15 15:26
"Recycle shops... where can I find those,"

There're everywhere. Where do you live? For example, where is your closest railway station?

" and what kind of shop are they?"

Thrift shops.

" Do they buy/sell lots of other things besides used clothes?"

Usually, yes.

"Or are you simply referring to used clothing shops?"

Some are so.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread