Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fabric Store in Kyoto? 2008/3/4 15:39
Hello,

My family and i will be travelling to tokyo, nara, kyoto this march 2008. Does anyone know of a great fabric store in kyoto and Tokyo? A website link or address would be greatly appreciated!

thank you!
by tancquan  

fabric stores 2008/3/5 05:04
Please use the "search this site" window at the top left of this page. Your query is a common one and by writing your question in the search window then clicking on search you will get previous posts. Or check older pages by clicking on "show all the questions" under each of the various headings in questions
by XXX rate this post as useful

additional info 2008/3/5 12:01
Thank you for the input, i've seen numerous fabric store listing in tokyo but have seen none in kyoto.

thanks for anyone listing any fabric store located in kyoto!

=)
by tancquan rate this post as useful

... 2008/3/5 22:21
As far as I know,there's no big fabric shop in Kyoto. If you look for fabric, I recommend visiting Nippori in Tokyo or Senba in Osaka.

Also, this shop (in Osaka) is recommendable.
Otuskaya near Esaka station
http://otsukaya.co.jp/index.htm
by JLady rate this post as useful

shijo-dori 2008/3/10 14:06
There are a couple of pretty big fabric stores along Shijo-dori between the Shijo/Karasuma and Kawaramachi stops on the Hankyuu train in Central Kyoto. There is also another, slightly smaller shop about 2 minutes into Shinkyougoku Shopping Arcade, which you also pass in between Shijo/Kawaramachi. Good luck.
by Yumhobo rate this post as useful

reply to this thread