Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Places where hairstylists shop. 2008/3/7 11:34
Dear all, I will be travelling to Tokyo in two weeks and a friend of mine who is a hairstylist is also coming along with me.

As a professional hairstylist, he would very much like to see and probably shop for some stylists' accessories like professional haircut scissors, hair salon accessories, mirrors and other related hairdressing products in Tokyo. Does anyone have any idea where we can find such products sold in Tokyo? Is there a mall, an area or an entire street in Tokyo dedicated for such products?

Thank you very much!
Arigato Gozaimasu!
by jemdude22  

sales 2008/3/7 15:39
My hairdresser says the people at his studio buys everything through the salesman who brings in catalogs. They use a real cute sprayer, so I bought one through my hairstylist to use for my plants at home. At least I've never heard of a mall.

Why not get your hair cut somewhere in Harajuku or something and ask while you're at it.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread