Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shikoku trains 2008/3/12 22:28
Ifm spending two nights in Matsuyama in May and I fancy having a look at Uchiko, but just for a half day trip. But I get the impression that the trains on Shikoku donft make short excursions very easy by being infrequent and slow. Given that Uchiko is only about 40kms from Matsuyama, Ifm hoping that this can be done. Can anyone tell me if it is possible? I donft have a great deal of time in Matsuyama itself so I donft really want to spend most of my time in the area sat on a train.

Oh and one other thing. Matsuyama in mid May – is it pleasantly warm or getting a bit sticky?

Cheers

Phil
by harkins  

. 2008/3/13 10:05
Trains run around once per hour and take about 24 minutes. You can check times here:

http://www.hyperdia.com/cgi-english/hyperWeb.cgi
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

Trains in Shikoku . . . 2008/3/14 09:06
. . . particularly the northern section don't run any more infrequent than other, similarly populated areas in Japan. The northern half of Shikoku is very heavily populated.
by Clevor rate this post as useful

reply to this thread