Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Onigiri Packaging 2008/3/14 04:10
When I lived in Japan, I could go to Nagaya and buy plastic bags for onigiri that were just like the ones you buy in conbinis with the 3-step openning process where you peel the middle strip and then take off the corners. They were like 250 Yen for 15 or 20 of them. I used to love to make my own onigiri and package them just like at 7&I-holdings:). Now that I am back in the USA, I want to continue the tradition. Has anyone heard or seen these available in the US or online anywhere?
by Paul  

Perhaps... 2008/3/14 15:22
Something like these? http://jbox.com/PRODUCT/ASA250
by Nika rate this post as useful

Maybe 2008/3/14 21:51
I can't tell from the picture if that wrapper is keeping the nori separate from the rice. If so, then that's exactly what I need! Anyone seen a link to one that wasn't covered in cartoon bears?:)
by Paul rate this post as useful

Clear Onigiri Films 2008/3/16 07:27
by may rate this post as useful

That's closer! 2008/3/16 23:16
This is the exact product I am looking for, but the ordering doesn't work from America. Anyone know of an English site that will ship to the USA?

Thanks so much for your helpfulness!

couldn't find any 2008/3/17 20:14
sorry but I couldn't find any that ships to US. Can you ask someone who lives in Japan to buy & ship it to you?
by may rate this post as useful

Thanks for looking! 2008/3/18 03:57
Yes, I have a friend bringning me some when she comes to visit next month. I was hoping not to have to depend on someone to ship them to me. Onegaishimasu for the looking and helping you did!!

... 2009/8/19 13:30
I'm looking for the same thing. I will be visiting japan (tokyo and kyoto) in about a week's time. Are these onigiri packaging readily available? Where would I be able to find them? Thanks!
by michiwichi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread