Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Vegetarian & seafood restaurant in tokyo 2008/3/17 20:33
Does anyone knows any affordable vege or seafood restaurant in tokyo? For your info, im a muslim, instead of eating halal food, i would like to try japanese food in vege or seafood restaurant.

Last time i went to seoul, there was this restaurant serve only seafood, so i could eat that, but i dun know what they meal are called, a lot squids+onions cooked in the middle of our table.

oh ya, by the way i'll be staying at sunroute hotel at shinjuku.
by Elyysa  

Can you eat sushi? 2008/3/28 11:33
If you can eat sushi, "kaiten-zushi (circulating sushi)" bars are very reasonable.

The system is easy. You sit at a bar counter, and there will be small plates of sushi circulating in front of you. Feel free to take any of the plates you'd like to eat, and pile the plates beside you as you finish them. Prices differ depending on the color of your plates.

When leaving, ask for the bill, and the staff will calculate it depending on the color of your plates. I hope you are okay with spicy wasabi, but you can always request verbally to take away wasabi as they make the sushi.

Not all sushi are made with raw fish. Some are cooked. But be sure to go to a kaiten-zushi, because ordinary sushi bars can be very expensive.

Bon appetite!
by Uco rate this post as useful

vegeterian 2008/3/30 10:17
here's a list of places

Make sure to ask about the stock in places you're not sure about...often times it's made with fish

http://www.sunnypages.jp/travel_guide/tokyo_restaurants/vege...
by Nico rate this post as useful

reply to this thread