Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

naiyou? 2008/3/20 02:06
Please help me to translate the first part (maa...kara). i can't get the sence at all(

まあでも内容的に充実してましたから、反省する所はして、来年はもっと良い年にしましょう!
by tama  

... 2008/3/20 09:06
まあ でも 内容的に 充実してました から、反省する所は して、来年は もっと 良い年に しましょう!

Well, but (it) was rich in substance, so Let's make changes for better where I/we should, and make next year a far better year!

This word "naiyou" is good used but without adding much meaning to a phrase... "naiyou teki ni" would be something like "contents-wise," but if you think about it, if something was good "contents-wise," I suppose that means it was "good/good"...

"juujitsu shite iru" means "satisfactory," "rich (in something)," "has (something) extensively," etc., and here I've simply used the word "good."

by AK rate this post as useful

Whoops 2008/3/20 09:08
Correction! I was still divided about the word "good" or "rich" as I made the post...

Well, but (it) was rich/good in substance, so let's make changes for better where I/we should, and make next year a far better year!

This word "naiyou" is often used but without adding much meaning to a phrase... "naiyou teki ni" would be something like "contents-wise," but if you think about it, if something was good "contents-wise," I suppose that means it was "good/rich"...
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread