Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Who know Takimoto inn in Noboribetsu ? 2008/3/21 23:14
I would like to know about the condition to use the spa facilities in Dai-ichi Takimotokan. Is it true that they will allow guests who stay in Takimoto Inn for free? Can we just drop in and out as much as we want?
by Sutra  

... 2008/3/23 07:56
If you don't stay at the hotel, you need to pay 2000 yen admission.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Actually It Does Seem to Be Free 2008/3/23 08:26
I looked into this a couple of years ago and just checked again to be sure. The Takimoto Inn's web site specifically says that if you stay there, you can use the baths at its "sister" facility Dai-Ichi Takimotokan "free of charge" (muryo de). This sounds like a pretty good deal to me. It's just across the street and although the rooms and food aren't as good, it's sure a lot cheaper! (I splurged myself when I went, but I would consider Takimoto Inn if I were on a limited budget. The baths really are quite lovely.)

Here's the page with the information and below it I've pasted the Japanese information.

http://www.takimotoinn.co.jp/facility/index.html

当ホテルご宿泊のお客様は、姉妹館「第一滝本館」の1500坪有る大浴場「温泉天国」も無料でご利用いただけます。

by Uma rate this post as useful

... 2008/3/23 08:28
Sorry, yes it is free. I did not read the part where you mention that you will be staying at the Inn :(
by Uji rate this post as useful

Another piece of information 2008/3/23 08:42
I forgot to answer the second part of your question. The Takimoto Inn's site doesn't explain the details of how you go in and out, but it doesn't indicate that there are any restrictions to the usage. So I would assume you can go in and out as you please. The baths are open around the clock.
by Uma rate this post as useful

Thank you 2008/3/24 02:19
Thank you very much for your answers & I really appreciate it.
by Sutra rate this post as useful

I have stayed at Takimoto 2008/3/24 17:27
Hi!I have stayed at Takimoto Inn in Oct06 and it is true you get unlimited free entry to the Dai-ichi onsen. As a guest at Takimoto Inn, we could also take the free shuttle to Sapporo!The rooms were a little old but I think it's worth it for the onsen experience. The dinner buffet was actually quite a spread but of course no fancy seafood for that price. :-) Enjoy your trip!
by yunxi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread