Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About living in Japan 2008/3/24 09:30
I'm working at the moment to afford a year stay in Japan in a language school in one of the cheaper perfectures. I'll be moving with a friend who is also working. Can we roughly survive with 115198 JPY a month? (in one of the cheaper perfectures)

And anyone that can recommend a decent language school at one of the cheaper perfectures? Maybe in Sapporo? Hope that someone can answer my questions
by Makiyo  

... 2008/3/25 15:11
Note that tuition might not vary *that* much depending on the location. I have heard of the Yamasa Institute in Aichi prefecture mentioned here and there in this forum as a recommended school - as it seems to be associated with a non-profit organization, and accommodation can be arranged through them as well, it might be worth having a look. But yet, that amount even for one person, excluding tuition and including housing, sounds impossible to me...

Please run searched on this forum for more information about living expense figures and the school details as well.
by AK rate this post as useful

. 2008/3/26 02:12
~Well we both have 20.000 euro together minus the school tuition and tickets we have 115198 JPY a month left which we can pay for 12 months, this should only be for rent and food, maybe its enough if we can get a part time job

by . rate this post as useful

reply to this thread