Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

cheap DIY furniture stores in osaka 2008/3/25 18:54
I'll be moving to osaka in a few more days for college, my apartment is expected to be furniture-less at the time of moving in, was intending to look for a short legged table, small cupboard and air filled sofa etc. Any recommendations for furniture shops of any size or maybe an equivalent of IKEA? Thanks!
by jill  

furniture 2008/3/26 18:43
Loft and Tokyu Hands are interesting places. I know how to go there but can't remember the address. please google it. Their prices are not that great for good looking sofas and dining room tables but they have a good choice of cheap yet stylish low tables, bookcases, cushions to sit on the floor and also legless armchairs. Yodobashi cameras (north exit of JR Osaka station) has great small appliances, including microwave ovens that also bake and broil. Have a look at the Tenjinbashi pedestrian covered street. "Beginning at the Tenmangu shrine near the city's Minamimorimachi Station, this shotengai ends 2.6 km away at Tenjinbashisuji 6-chome Station" I remember seeing basic furniture there, appliances etc.
by Monkey see rate this post as useful

reply to this thread