Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Exchange Student 2008/3/31 15:01
I was wondering, since I will be starting high school soon, is there anyway I can be an exchange student to Japan? I would like to go there and study the language!=] I would appreciate an answer!
by Ema  

Here... 2008/3/31 15:02
I highly recommend Intrax Study Abroad, Ema! :)
http://www.intraxstudyabroad.com/japan
It's relatively expensive, but overall worth it, in my opinion, considering all of the expenses the cost covers. I will be doing it for a semester in 10th grade! :)
by Leland rate this post as useful

Rotary International 2008/3/31 23:08
When I was in high school (80's), my father was a member of Rotary International. We hosted a number of students through them, from Mexico, Denmark, Brazil and Japan. My sister went to Mexico for her senior year. I recommend you contact your local Rotary Club and see if they still have the program.
by cf rate this post as useful

Where are you? 2008/3/31 23:17
There are many exchange programs around the world. Perhaps if you tell us where you are we can provide you with more detailed information.
by Location rate this post as useful

rotary 2008/4/4 14:16
i second the rotary mention. all of the high schoolers in my city are here through rotary.

http://www.rotary.org/en/StudentsAndYouth/YouthPrograms/Rota...
by j-rez rate this post as useful

To Ema 2008/4/6 01:37
Rotary is great! I myself went to japan with rotary and it was very organized and everything.

AFS also have programs. Most AFS students hate Rotary...because rotary is by far better! :-)
by Peter rate this post as useful

Thank you ^-^ 2008/4/7 15:20
Thank you, everyone! I will take your advice and check out these websites and programs. But who exactly would I have to talk to? Like school wise, here and in Japan?
by Ema rate this post as useful

reply to this thread