Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

disney store 2008/3/31 21:51
wheres the best disney store in Tokyo apart from the parks
by richard  

... 2008/4/1 16:49
They have 10 Disney Stores across Tokyo - including Kinshicho (inside shopping mall Olinas), Shibuya, Shinjuku (inside Takashimaya Dept. Store), Odaiba (Aqua City), Ikebukuro (inside Seibu Dept. Store & Sunshine City), etc.
by AK rate this post as useful

Disneysea tickets 2008/5/23 23:25
intend to go to disneysea on a thursday in june, and was thinking of buying the tickets first. Besides Takashimaya in Shinjuku, can I buy it from the Disney store in Sunshine City Ikebukuro ?, as i will be staying in Ikebukuro during that time
by Jazmin rate this post as useful

yes, but no need to buy in advance 2008/5/25 06:54
Yes, you can get advance disneysea tickets at the disney store in Sunshine City, but if you are planning to go on a Thursday in June - midweek, not during school holidays, and not a public holiday - you shouldn't find any big queues to buy tickets on arrival at the park. Given that June is probably rainy season, numbers are usually pretty low - I have been at that time of year, and been able to walk straight on to the rides, with no queues at all. If you buy in advance, you are kind of committing yourself, and if it turns out your plans change (eg if the weather is really, really bad that day) you might want some flexibility.
by tokyoite rate this post as useful

reply to this thread