Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Help with Japanese bra size? 2008/4/2 11:49
Hi. I need to buy a bra- but I've noticed that the Japanese bra's seem to be sized differently, like A70, B70, A75, C80 etc.
My measurements are underbust-66cm and top bust-80cm.
Can anybody be able to tell me which sized bra i need to buy?
and what is the difference among A, B, C, D....??
by Vi  

... 2008/4/2 15:25
The way bras are sized in Japan is "underbust size (in cm)" + "cup depth (in alphabet)." The cup depth is measured in terms of the difference between top and underbust in cm, and 10cm = A, 12.5 cm = B, 15cm = C, 17.5cm = D, etc.

So 66cm and 80cm would be C65 or possibly D65. If you find the underbust too tight, you could go for B70 or C70.

by AK (Japanese woman) rate this post as useful

... 2008/4/2 20:25
Thank You AK.
by Vi rate this post as useful

size chart 2010/1/29 10:23

There is size chart. Japan - US comverting.
by crswagyu rate this post as useful

reply to this thread