Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can i study in japan? 2008/4/6 06:04
im from malaysia,of cos.
im currently studying PHARMACY in a private college in selangor. once i've finished my dip,am i able to continue my degree in Japan??
i really want to study in japan.
i knew japanese a little bit and it is my pleasure to learn the language more. if i can study in japan, in which university is it and how can i apply for it??

yoroshiku onegai shimasu
by AyaRyo  

Maybe 2008/4/7 11:37
If you can read and write in Japanese, I don't see why you can't. Find a school that offers the program and apply. If you have trouble reading their website, then you're not ready for their school.
by HIrotaka rate this post as useful

reply to this thread