Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

outlets in tokyo and osaka 2008/4/6 11:32
I'm planning to go outlet shopping when i am in japan. COuld someone please recommend me some outlets in TOkyo and Osaka.

I know there is a rinku outlet in osaka that is close by kansai. Could someone give me directions on how to get there from the airport and how much it would cost.

THanks
by giraffez  

Osaka 2008/4/7 16:50
1 second on Google shows: www.premiumoutlets.co.jp/en/rinku/brands/
click on access for transportation. they have a shuttle bus from KIX. many USA shoppers have said that there was no choices /price difference with the factory outlets in the USA. these factory outlets are really great for undiscriminating fashion victims. I'll let you google for outlets near Tokyo (hint: Gotemba) most likely exactly the same choice in both places.
by Auntie Bert rate this post as useful

more stuff 2008/4/7 17:12
please check :
www.premiumoutlets.com/centers/
the premium outlets in Osaka- Rinku and Tokyo Gotemba are owned by a company that owns similar outlets all over the USA,in Mexico, Korea etc. looks like they sell the same stuff all over the world instead of selling country specific products. Any factory outlets in Japan actually selling Japanese stuff?? like modern fashions, household goods etc.
by Auntie Bert rate this post as useful

outlets 2008/4/7 20:36
are there actually better clothing lines? or pretty much the same stuff you would find in US?

How about sizes, japanese people seem petite compared to the avg american or australian for that matter.
by giraffez rate this post as useful

reply to this thread