Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Snoopy Harajuku 2008/4/17 18:02
I was in Japan last week and I was sad to find that the Snoopy Store in Harajuku appears to be closed. Does anyone know if this is permenant or maybe the store has moved.
I will be back in Japan next year and would like to go there if it has re-opened or moved to a new location
by kittywheaty  

closed 2008/4/26 19:55
pretty sure it closed for good. My GF bought me a few things when they were having the closing sale. sorry...
by daz88 rate this post as useful

Too bad 2008/5/2 18:56
That's too bad, I liked that store :-(
Thanks for letting me know
by Kittywheaty rate this post as useful

Snoopytown stores under new ownership 2008/5/3 14:24
According to the Japanese Snoopy website, the Snoopytown stores have all closed as of March of this year. They are being replaced by new stores under a new owner.Right now there is a store open in Tokyo Station & one in Osaka somewhere. Here's the website if you can read Japanese(it's not a link):
http://town.snoopy.co.jp/
by Molly rate this post as useful

Thanks 2008/5/6 22:53
Thanks I'll take a look at that site :-)
by Kittywheaty rate this post as useful

Snoopy World / Kiddy Land 2008/5/16 02:32
I was in Japan, Haraujuku (2nd week of April), I was at Kiddy Land and was told that Snoopy World was closed the end of March. They plan to reopen in May in the Kiddy Land building. I found some really cute stuff at Kiddy Land. Hope this helps.
by Geekiegirl rate this post as useful

Snoopy Town in Yokohama 2008/10/7 06:16
I went to Tokyo back in July and yes the Harajuku store has closed down. BUT due to some nice people I found out there's another Snoopy Town in Yokohama. It's in this big mall, though I've forgotten what mall it is, all I know is that downstairs is the train station and across the street is a huge ferris wheel carnival type place.
by vjl12 rate this post as useful

Thanks Everyone 2008/10/7 16:54
Thanks eveyone for all the information, will check out Kiddeland and I'll be in Yokohama as well next year so I'll be sure to check that out :-)
by kittywheaty rate this post as useful

Snoopy Town 2008/10/23 02:53
I just got back from Japan and the only Snoopy Town store left is at Yokohama Queens Square. You can get there via the Minatomirai subway line. There is also a kiosk at Tokyo station.
by caseyanddiesel rate this post as useful

Snoopy Town Shop 2008/10/23 19:21
I loved Snoopy town shop in Harajuku, too. Now There are 4 Snoopy town Shop in Japan. But they are not very big. If your PC can read in Japanese, check the website below.
http://town.snoopy.co.jp/

I will write the name of Snoopy Town Shop
・Tokyo st
・Osaka Umeda
・Yokohama Minatomirai
・Harajyuku

Harajuku store is located at the 3rd floor of Kiddy Land. Harajyuku ation Ichibangai store.
by mgmusym rate this post as useful

reply to this thread