Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

currency exchange hours Narita airport ? 2008/4/25 03:31
How late is the currency exchange open in Narita airport ? I am arriving in Terminal 1 at 1700 and probably not thru customs until 1800. Will the currency exchange still be open ? THANK YOU.
by luckyone  

. 2008/4/25 09:49
by optimistk rate this post as useful

Expensive 2008/4/25 15:51
The rates at Narita are daylight robbery. Do it before you leave home. Rates are at least 10% lower than I get in Australia.
by Rod rate this post as useful

. 2008/4/25 17:13
Depends on what country you are from, it maybe so in Austrailia, but the rate at Narita is almost always better then the exchange rates if done in the US.
by John rate this post as useful

Harley Davidson Store in Tokyo ? 2008/4/26 07:45
I am leaving for Tokyo in two days. I am desparate to find location of Harley Davidson shop in Tokyo. There is Harley Davidson Japanese web site but it is not in English. the English site doesn't list any shops in Tokyo. I need to get some presents of H.D. Tokyo t-shirts to bring back from Tokyo. Help with location of Tokyo Harley shop. Thanks so much.
by luckyone rate this post as useful

rates 2008/4/26 09:35
I've looked at exchanges rates in Japan, and invariably, the ONLY currency that offer better rates in Japan than their home country is US $. Every other currency is worse, including GB Pounds, AU Dollars, etc. It is even worse at Japanese banks, where you can slash another 10% off, on top of the rates at Narita.
by Sandy rate this post as useful

Harley 2008/4/26 09:38
I'm not sure of an actual Harley Davidson shop, but the "Motor bike" area is located about 100m northeast of JR Ueno station.

You could also look for those sorts of T-shirts at Ameyoko market, which is located about 50m south of JR Ueno station, on the western side and under the train tracks.
by Sandy rate this post as useful

cash 2008/4/26 17:04
You could buy a couple of 10 000 yen notes back home and also use your debit card at one of Narita ATMs to get cash.
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

reply to this thread